Saturday, July 27, 2013

TIME

If you're one of these philosophy types who imagine that time is an illusion, I want to know 'how' time is an illusion. Write me a 69 million word book on how time is an illusion. "No way! That'd take me forever!", you say? But, 'Time is only an illusion.', right? I say, "Time is all we have, it's all we got, so if that is true, and if it is an illusion, then all we have, all we are, is just an illusion." This makes the idea, the notion, that time is an illusion, silly, to me. who, if it's true, am just an illusion too. Walking, talking illusions? WTF? Wtf is your definition OF an illusion?

3 comments:

Pliny-the-in-Between said...

At relativistic velocity I could crank out that book of yours in a few seconds of terrestrial time...

Unknown said...

I think the aspect that i'm here and realizing that, is more fundamental than EVERYTHING you can percieve (from an abstract perspective). It's all about the moment...
Time is the feeling of a logical construct of structured memories from your brain.

Just my belief :)

GearHedEd said...

I just got this.

Time flows slower here in Michigan, apparently...